Do you agree that a male person is sexier if he’s shaved?
Waxing is the best solution for hairy people; compare to shaving it is very different because of the process of doing it, it does not require any shaver or razor. Spreading hot wax to the body part with hair you desired to remove and then applying a piece of cloth onto the wax, rubbing it for a short amount of time, and ripping off the strip in one fast swoop. The roots, hair and everything all together stripped away. Though this process is really painful, but right after the session you will enjoy your hair-free and sexy body. This is very popular to all hairy people, from eyebrows, arms, chest and legs. They regularly visit experts to prevent their “baggy hairs” from coming back.
Waxing is popular among celebrities, athletes and models. Here are some examples of Male waxing enthusiast:
• Bodybuilder – They said that muscular men are sexier without body hair and this makes their audience visualize their body curves.
• Professional Wrestlers – Same as body builders, most of pro-wrestlers are hair-free, heavyweight or lightweight, you will notice their armpits, legs and arms are hair-free.
• Underwear Models – To prevent their pubic hairs showing off while modeling underwear.
• Porn Stars – To look sexier and younger. You can actually see several porn movies both male and female actress are clean of hair.
• Cyclers – Their legs are just like women’s, shaved and shiny, clean and very comfortable when riding bicycles.
What are the Good Benefits?
Hard waxing is not advisable or not recommended for sensitive body parts like the penis. It should be a soft process of waxing because it is very sensitive and it might hurt the target area. That’s why many men are using shaver for their pubic hairs for a better and safer process, though it is not effective like waxing because it will grow back right after two weeks and the hair will grow hard and uncomfortable.
There are benefits to waxing in comparison with other ways of hair removal. Waxing is a long-lasting method of removal, while shaving or removed by depilatory cream; the hair was just removed at the surface and not the root. After several days, the hair can actually be seen at certain parts of the surface. By the use of these methods, hair was able to grow back in a rough stubble. Surfaces or areas that are frequently waxed over and over again, often exhibit a thinning of re-growth, and the re-growth is much softer, thinner, and lighter in color.
Be Aware of
According to some physicians, patients that have diabetes, varicose veins or poor circulation are not recommended for waxing, they might suffer from more possible infections. Patients on:
They have been told and advised by doctors not to perform waxing; these medications could possibly weaken the skin and later lead to a wound or scar which will cause a very sensitive case for a diabetic person.