FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How can I add my site to Safe Free Porn Sites?
To get linked here. You need to link to Safe Porn Sites (http://www.safefreepornsites.com)
Then contact me with the subject: Link exchange with Safe Free Porn Sites.
<a title="Safe Free Porn" href="http://safefreepornsites.com/"><b>Free Safe Porn</b></a>
Email: sfps [at] live.com
Where will my link be visible?
New sites are being added at the bottom of the corresponding category. As time passes newer sites will be added below your site and inactive and dead sites will be deleted. This way your site gets listed higher in Safe Free Porn Sites. So the longer you keep your site alive and provide quality content, the higher your site will be listed.
Why is my site removed from Safe Free Porn Sites?
1. Not loading – We check sites manually to see wether they are still alive. If a site doesn’t load for 7 days we remove it from the list.
2. Virusses – Whenever a virus is found coming from your site it will be removed immediately. It doesn’t matter wether it comes directly from your site or from 3rd party applications/ads located on your site.
3. Inactivity – A site gets deleted if there hasn’t been any new posts for over one month
4. Redirections to another site
5. Excessive advertising
6. Illegal content – CP Child pornography etc.
7. Not a backlink to safefreepornsites.com.
Last edition: 05/27/14